From the Library tab in the navigation bar, you can access a library of all uploaded files and documents that are relevant to your agency.
To upload an external file from your computer:
- Under the File Library header, click Add Files > From Desktop.
- In the dialog that opens, click Select Files and choose one or several files that you want to add to the library or just drag and drop the files to the specified area.
- Click Upload.
- Wait until the progress bar is complete, and then click Close. The file(s) will appear on the top of the list.
To add an internal file from NextAgency:
- Under the File Library header, click Add Files > From NextAgency.
- In the dialog that opens, click From NextAgency.
- In the pane on the left, choose one or several files that you want to add to the library. They will appear in the pane on the right, under Selected Files.
- When ready, click Add.
- Click Save. The file(s) will appear on the top of the list.
By default, the files are added to the main folder. However, you can create your own subfolders to organize the files:
- Under the File Library header, click Create Folder.
- In the dialog that opens, enter the name of the subfolder.
- Click Create. The folder will appear at the top of the list.
- To add files to the folder, just click its name in the list, and then click Add Files.
File and Folder Actions
The following actions are available for files and folders:
- Share: To share a folder with all users in your agency, click the share icon in the Actions cell, and then confirm the action by clicking Yes.
- Edit/Rename: To rename a file or folder, click the edit icon in the Actions cell, and then enter a new name for the folder or file in the dialog that appears.
- Download: This action is available only for files. Click the download icon in the Actions cell to save a file to your computer. To download multiple files as a ZIP archive, select those files, click the Multiple Actions button that appears after the selection, and then choose Download.
- Move Up/Down: You can arrange the files and folders the way you'd like by using the up and down arrow icons.
- Create Link: NextBroker makes it possible to generate shareable file links for others to click and download from.
- Click the link icon.
- Click Create a link.
- Click Copy link.
- To access all links, click View Public Links.
To search for a specific file, type its name or prefix in the search field above the files list, and then press Enter.
You can also move files between folders. You can either drag a file record to the folder or select one or several files, click the Multiple Actions button that appears after the selection, and then choose Move.
In the window that appears, select the folder where you are going to move the file(s) and click Move.
You can also place the folders inside other folders by simply clicking and dragging one folder into another folder.