From the Reports tab in the navigation bar on the left, you can generate Excel reports with data related to:
- Enrollment kits
- Sales team
- Agency contacts
- Client/prospect contacts
- Commissions: general, unpaid, and for sub-agents
We will use the Clients report as an example to explain you how NextBroker reports work. To generate a report with specific data related to clients:
- On the Clients tab, click Create.
- The system will suggest that you select the fields which you want to export. The client data is broken down into Individual Clients and Group Clients. It gives you an opportunity to export either only individual or only group client data, or certain client data from both groups. You can also use the quick filter above to narrow down the search results.
- For our example, let’s export the data related to the number of employees that all group clients have. Therefore, we need to expand the Individual Clients pane and deselect all individual client data, as we do not need this data for our current report. Just click All Clients to deselect all checkboxes automatically.
- To specify that we want to export only data related to the number of employees, we need to expand the Fields pane, deselect the All Clients checkbox, and then select the Employees Count checkbox.
- It is also possible to save these settings as a template. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Save as Template, enter the name of the template, and then click Save. The report will appear at the bottom of the list.
- To save this report as an Excel file, click the download icon (Run Report) under Actions.
- If you do not plan to save the report as a template, just click Export to get the same Excel file.
It is also possible to create a copy of the report. To do it, click the copy icon under Actions.
The copy will appear at the bottom of the list.
To remove the report or report template, click the cross icon (Delete) under Actions, and then click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
Let's create another example report on unpaid commissions. Follow these steps:
- Click the Commissions tab, and then click the Unpaid sub-tab.
- Click the Create button.
- Under Unpaid Commissions, select the clients whose data you are going to include in the report.
- Under Fields, select the fields that you are going to include in the report.
- If needed, customize the columns by dragging them to change their order, changing their headers, or adding empty columns.
- When ready, either save the report as a template or export it.