The Attendance page contains the timesheet of company employees.
On the Attendance page, the Admins also have access to the Policies and Payroll Reports tabs. In addition, they can create new attendance policies and generate payroll reports.
For Employees: Adding Working Hours
The employees see the Attendance page like this:
Under Attendance Summary, you can see the number of hours that you worked this week as well as during your entire employment. You can also view your attendance transaction graph and zoom in its specific areas by clicking and dragging. Finally, you can print this graph and download it as a png, pdf, jpeg, or svg image.
Every day when you come to work, you need to click the Check In button to start recording your working hours automatically. While you are checked in, the system will be showing the clock on the right, which counts the hours that you have been checked in for.
When you finish your work, you should click Check Out and enter the reason for checking out, e.g. "The job is completed."
If you forgot to check in or check out, you can enter the time manually by clicking Manually Enter Hours, so the admin can approve those hours.
For Admins: Adding Working Hours on Behalf of Employees
To add hours that an employee worked for a specific day, just click this day in the calendar and fill in the data in the popup that opens. At the bottom of the calendar, you can find some statistics, specifically, the total number of hours worked and average hours worked each day. To the right of the calendar, you can see an overview of timesheets and filter them by status – Approved, Submitted, or Not Submitted.
To view or edit the timesheet details:
- Under Actions, click the eye icon.
- If you want to add more hours, click Add Transaction.
- When ready, click Submit.
- In the dialog that opens, enter an optional message to the manager, if necessary, and then click Yes.
For Admins: Adding Attendance Policies
To add a new attendance policy:
- On the Policies tab, click Create Policy.
- In the dialog that opens, fill in the following data:
- Name: Name of the policy.
- Daily Working Hours: Minimum number of working hours per day that an employee should report under this policy.
- Period Type: Working period - weekly, biweekly, montly, or bimonthly.
- Start Day: Weekday or date on which the working period starts.
- Submission Due Date: Working hours submission deadline - last day of pay period, 1 day after pay period, or 2 days after pay period.
- Days Off: Days off for your employees under this policy.
- When ready, click Create.
For Admins: Generating Payroll Reports
To generate a payroll report:
- On the Payroll Reports tab, click Generate Report.
- In the window that opens, enter the name of the report, select the time period for the report, and select the employee records that you want to include in the report.
- When ready, click Generate Report.