To manage tasks in NextBroker, do the following:
- In the navigation bar, click Timeline.
- In the upper-right corner of the Timeline page, click Add Task.
- In the selection window that opens, choose a prospect or client to which the task is relevant, and then click Select.
- In the Add Task window that opens, fill in the following data:
- Title: Enter a descriptive title of the task.
- Include in Service Report: Select this checkbox if the task should be included in the service report.
- Stage: Select the current status of the task.
- Task Type: Select the type of the task.
- Priority: Enter the number that defines the priority of the task, from 1 to 99.
- Location: Enter the location that is relevant to the task.
- Assigned To: Select a broker who is going to work on the task.
- Tags: Select the existing or enter the new tags by which you can find the task record.
- Due Date/Time: Specify the date and time by which the assignee should complete the task.
- Notifications: Specify the time period from which NextBroker should notify the assignee about the due task. You can add several notifications by clicking Add a notification.
- Body: Enter the content of the task.
- Add files: Attach files to the task, if there are any.
- When ready, click Save.
As a result, the task will appear on the Tasks tab of the prospect or client card, from where you can further edit it. To add more tasks that are relevant to this prospect or client, click New Task.