To add a new prospect or client record to NextBroker, do the following:
- In the upper-right corner of the dashboard, click New.
- In the Sales Status section, select whether the business that you are adding is a prospect or a client.
- In the Market Segment section, select whether the type of the prospect/client - individual, small group, or large group.
- In the Exchange Status section, which will appear only if you select Individual under Market Segment, select whether the prospect/client is on exchange and whether it is subsidized.
- Fields in the Basic Info section also depend on your selection under Market Segment. For individuals, you should fill in only the contact info, such as name, address, email, etc. For small groups and large groups, you should enter the tax ID, SIC/NAICS codes, business type, etc. It is also possible to add the company logo.
- In the Lead Management section, specify the confidence score, lead source, and estimated revenue.
- In the Address section, specify the physical and mailing addresses of the prospect/client.
- When ready, click Save & Continue.
Your prospect/client record is ready and will open with the Summary tab. Fill in the relevant info on all other tabs. For more information, see NextBroker: Prospect/Client Card.
It is also possible to run a bulk import of several prospect/client records. To import the prospect/client records from an Excel spreadsheet, do the following:
- In the upper-right corner of the dashboard, click Import.
- Select the market segment - individual, small group, or large group.
- Drag your spreadsheet to the specified area or click to select the file from your computer.
- Click Map Headers.
- Adjust the headers of your Excel file to match the system headers. Use the Move command to place your headers in front of the corresponding system headers and the Lock command to lock them.
- To completely ignore mapping of the field data in system headers, you can click Ignore in the corresponding rows. As a result, the system will mark the ignored row with gray. If you change your mind and would like to map this data, click Acknowledge.
- When ready, click Validate.
- After successful validation, click Import File.
- Open the dashboard to check the imported data.
To edit a prospect or client record, click Actions > Details next to the record that you are going to edit.
For more information about how you can edit a prospect or client record, see NextBroker: Client/Prospect Card.
To delete a prospect or client record, do the following:
- Click Actions > Archive next to the record that you are going to delete.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click OK.
- In the upper-left corner above the prospect/client list, expand the Quick Filters pane.
- In the Market Segment section, select the Archived checkbox.
- The archived record(s) will appear under the Quick Filters pane with the Archived status. Locate the record that you are going to delete and click Actions > Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click Confirm. Please note that the deletion cannot be undone.