NextBroker provides an internal mailing system that you can synchronize with your Gmail or Outlook account and use it to exchange emails within your agency. You can import emails, contacts, calendar events and notes from your existing email account. Any actions that you take in Office 365/Outlook or Gmail are also mirrored in NextMail. To open NextMail, click Fast Access > NextMail.
Associating NextMail with Leads
You can match your NextMail accounts or any other email addresses in your mailing list with existing leads. NextMail detects the match automatically and shows all available leads directly in the mailbox. If there are no leads associated with your email account, you can create new leads directly from NextMail. To do it, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the NextMail page, select the No Match checkbox to show the synchronized email accounts that have no associated leads.
- In the upper-right corner of the NextMail page, click the No Match button in the upper-right corner to create leads.
- In the No Match Found popup that appears, click Create Lead.
- In the form that opens, fill in the necessary data about the lead. For more information about the fields in this form, see NextBroker: Client/Prospect Card.
Composing New Mails
To compose a mail in NextMail, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the NextMail page, click the Compose mail drop-down.
- Select the email account for which you are going to compose the mail. Please note that only the email accounts with associated leads are available in the drop-down list.
- Fill in the standard email fields and click Send.
Replying To, Forwarding,and Deleting Mails
To reply to, forward, or delete an email, hover over the ... icon in the upper-right corner of an email and select one of the relevant options.
Please note that all of these actions will be mirrored in your Gmail or Outlook account.
Setting Up NexMail
Under NextMail settings, you can add or delete email accounts, adjust the contact lists for those accounts, and adjust the folders that you want or don't want to see. To open NextMail settings, follow these steps:
- Hover over your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, click Agency Settings.
- In the NextMail section, click Manage NextMail.
On the Manage NextMail page, you can see a list of linked email accounts and actions that are available for them.
- Add Email Account: Click this button to add more email accounts to NextMail.
- Contacts: Click this icon to view the list of contacts available for this account and delete contacts.
- Label Settings: Click this icon to adjust the folders that you want or don't want to see. To make a folder hidden or visible, click the corresponding drop-down and choose either Hidden or Visible. You can also click New Label to add more folder labels.
- Delete: Delete and unlink the email account.