In NextBroker, you can add and manage workflows that are triggered by specific actions. To start managing workflows, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextBroker page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, click Sales Settings.
- Under Workflows, click Manage Workflows.
On the Manage Workflows page, you can see a list of all workflows that have been created in NextBroker, with their names, descriptions, and available actions.
Adding a Workflow
To add a new workflow, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add Workflow.
- On the Add New Worfklow page that opens, enter a name and description of the workflow.
- Add a trigger to activate the workflow.
- Specify a trigger type, which is typically a reminder of a specific date, a created task, or an accepted NextHR invite.
- Add a task setting for the trigger.
- Specify the task creation date, such as Before 2 Weeks. If needed, add more triggers or remove those that you no longer need.
- When ready, click Save.
The following workflow management options are available in the workflows list:
- Viewing the workflow triggers: Click View under Triggers.
- Editing the workflows: Click Actions > Edit.
- Assigning the workflows: Click Actions > Assign to Case(s). In the popup that opens, select the prospect or client case(s) to which you are going to assign the workflow, and then click Save.
- Deleting the workflows: Click Actions > Delete.
You can view the assigned workflows at the bottom of the Summary page of the Prospect/Client card under Assigned Workflow(s). From here you can also open the Manage Workflows page and assign more workflows.