A carrier ID is login information about the broker or agent, which is stored in NextBroker. There are two ways to open the Carrier IDs page:
- Account Settings > Agency Settings > Insurance Carrier IDs > Manage Carrier Information
- Fast Access > Carrier IDs
On the Carrier IDs page, you can see a list of all carrier IDs that have been created in NextBroker, with their names, types, settings, and available actions.
Adding a Carrier ID
To add a new carrier ID, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add New.
- In the Add New Broker ID dialog that opens, specify the following information:
- Carrier: Select the carrier for which you are adding the ID.
- Name: Enter the name of the broker or agency.
- Type: Select the type of the carrier, either Broker or Agency.
- Agent/Broker ID: Enter the ID of the agent or broker.
- Carrier Site Username: Enter the username that the carrier will specify for authorization with NextBroker.
- Carrier Site Password: Enter the password that the carrier will specify for authorization with NextBroker.
- Carrier Site URL: Enter the carrier website URL.
After you click Save, the carrier ID will appear in the list.
Managing Carrier IDs
The following carrier ID management options are available in the carrier IDs list:
- Filter: Show carrier IDs for a specific state, specific user, or both.
- Preview carrier ID information.
- Edit carrier ID information.
- Delete carrier ID information.