To start managing licenses, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextBroker page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, click Agency Settings.
- Under Insurance Licenses, click Manage Licenses.
On the Manage Licenses page, you can see a list of all licenses that have been created in NextBroker, with the following data:
- Default: Select this option if you want to set this license as default in NextBroker.
- Name: The name of the agency that holds the license.
- License Number: The ID of the license.
- State: US state where this license is valid.
- Entity Type: Type of the license holder - either Agency or Broker.
- License Type: Services for which this license is valid.
- Renewal Date: Date on which the license should be renewed.
You can edit the licenses directly in the list by clicking the icon. It is also possible to filter the licenses by state, renewal date, or both.