Each case within NextBroker has a set of stages/pipelines that you can change as you proceed with this case. The stages differ depending on the case status (prospect or client). They are marked with colors directly on the dashboard, in the cases table. You can filter the table by sales status to display either prospects or clients, and then click the current stage of any record to view other available stages.
You can also create your own, custom stages. To do it, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextBroker page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, click Sales Settings.
- Under Stages, click Customize Stages/Pipeline.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that opens, click Add Stage.
- In the Add Stage dialog that pops up, enter the following data:
- Stage Name: Enter a short and descriptive title of the stage.
- Stage For: Select the sales status for which you are adding the stage, either prospect or client.
- Win Percentage: If needed, enter the percentage that indicates the probability of reaching this stage.
- Color: Select the color to visualize the stage.
- When ready, click Save.
The stage record will appear in the table. Use the search box to easily locate it. It is also possible to either edit or delete the record under Actions.
The stage is also added to the case records on the dashboard:
You can use the quick filters to show only the clients that have the new, Closed stage assigned: