To open the administration tools of NextAgency, click Fast Access > Settings in the navigation bar, and then click the Administrative Settings tab.
There is also a faster way to access the administrative settings - just click Fast Access > Carriers, to directly open the first subtab of the administrative settings, Carriers.
Now let's explore each subtab of administrative settings.
On this page, you can manage the records of carriers that are relevant to NextAgency:
- Use the quick filters to narrow down the search results.
- Add new carrier records.
- Edit existing carrier records.
- Duplicate carrier records.
- Archive carrier records.
- Manage commission statements for the carriers.
On this page, you can manage the carrier credentials, i.e. login information about the broker or agent, which is stored in NextAgency. You can also add your carrier login information for all carriers that have been added to your agency portal.
On this page, you can manage the broker support staff records and hire new support staff.
You can do the following:
- Add new credentials.
- Filter the credentials according to state or user.
- Preview information about the credentials.
- Edit information about the credentials.
- Delete information about the credentials.
On this page, you can view the agency managers and their associated brokers as well as add new managers.
On this page, you can manage users who are authorized to access NextAgency. You can also add the trusted brokers and support reps to your NextAgency account.