The Reports tab in the navigation bar gives you access to the Agency Reports page, from which you can generate Excel reports with data related to:
- Enrollment kits
- Sales team
- Commissions: general, unpaid, and for sub-agents
- Customer Service
We will use the Cases report as an example to explain you how NextAgency reports work. To generate a report with specific data related to clients:
- On the Cases tab, click Create.
- The system will suggest that you select the fields which you want to export. The fields are color coded and divided into several groups: Client Info, Status Info, Agency Info, System Info, CRM Info, and Custom Info.
- For our example, let’s export the data related to the client info only. For this purpose, deselect all checkboxes below except for Client Info.
- It is also possible to save these settings as a template. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Save as Template, enter the name of the template, and then click Save. The report will appear in the list.
- To save this report as an Excel file, click Actions > Run.
It is also possible to create a copy of the report. To do it, click Actions > Copy Report.
The copy will appear in the list.
To remove the report or report template, click Actions > Delete, and then click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
Let's create another example report on unpaid commissions. Follow these steps:
- Click the Commissions tab, and then click the Unpaid sub-tab.
- Click the Create button.
- Select the fields that you are going to include in the report.
- If needed, customize the columns by dragging them to change their order, changing their headers, or adding empty columns.
- When ready, either save the report as a template or export it.