On the Settings page, you can manage data that is relevant to your NextAgency account and access the most important functionality of NextAgency with just a couple of clicks.
There are two ways to access the page:
- In the navigation bar, click Fast Access, and then choose Settings.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your name, and then choose Account Settings.
The Settings page is divided into several subpages, so let's explore each of them.
The Agency Settings subpage is divided into the following tabs:
- Agency Contacts. Manage the records of contact persons that you want to keep track of and display to your entire agency, such as vendor and carrier contacts.
- Profile. Manage your profile data, such as agency details, contact information, and locations.
- Teams. Manage the teams that are authorized to access NextAgency.
- Vendors. Edit the data relevant to the vendors that your company is working with and add new vendor records.
The Sales Settings subpage is divided into the following tabs:
- Account Contacts. Manage the contacts that are associated with your account.
- Checklists. Manage the checklists that are associated with your account.
- Custom Fields. Add custom fields to NextAgency and view the existing ones.
- Email Templates. Add custom email templates to NextAgency and view the existing ones.
- General Agents. Edit the data relevant to the general agents and add new general agent records.
- Incoming Lead. View the incoming leads and add them to CRM.
- Product Types. Add new product types and manage the existing ones.
- Sales Statuses. Add new sales statuses for cases and edit the existing ones.
- Stages. Add new case stages and edit the existing ones.
- Sub-Agents. Edit the data relevant to the sub-agents and add new sub-agent records.
- Tags. Manage all tags that you and your agents have created within NextAgency. Add new tags, edit the existing tags, assign the tags to cases, and specify whether tags should be mandatory when creating new cases.
- Workflows. Manage all workflows that you and your agents have created within NextAgency. Add new workflows, edit the existing workflows, and assign the workflows to cases.
There is a separate article about the administrative settings - NextAgency: Administrative Settings.
On the Default tab of the Billing subpage, you can manage your billing information in the following way:
- View information regarding your current payment plan with NextAgency and change another plan if necessary.
- View the next charge date, the billing amount, the number of brokers that you manage with your current plan, credit card data, and email address to send the invoices.
- Update the email settings (unsubscribe certain mailing lists).
- Update the payment card info.
On the History tab of the Billing subpage, you can view the history of your payment transactions according to the chosen payment plan.
The Integration subpage is divided into the following tabs:
- NextMail. Set up the internal mailing system of NextAgency. For more information, see NextAgency: NextMail.
- Lead Widget. Copy the code of NextAgency widget that will help you capture leads on your website.