To add a new case record to NextBroker, do the following:
- In the upper-right corner of the dashboard, click New.
- In the Sales Status section, select the sales status of a record that you are adding, typically prospect or client.
- In the Market Segment section, select the type of the case - individual, small group, or large group.
- Fields in the Basic Info section depend on your selection under Market Segment. For individuals, you should fill in only the contact info, such as name, address, email, etc. For small groups and large groups, you should enter the tax ID, SIC/NAICS codes, business type, etc. It is also possible to add the company logo.
- In the Lead Management section, specify the confidence score and estimated revenue.
- In the Address section, specify the physical and mailing addresses of the prospect or client.
- When ready, click Save & Continue.
Your case record is ready and will open with the Summary tab. Fill in the relevant info on all other tabs. For more information, see NextBroker: Client/Prospect Card.
It is also possible to run a bulk import of several case records. To import the case records from an Excel spreadsheet, do the following:
- In the upper-right corner of the dashboard, click Import > New or Import > Existing.
- Select the market segment - individual, small group, or large group.
- Download the import template and fill it in with your data. Please note that there are different templates for individual and group cases.
- Drag your spreadsheet to the specified area or click to select the file from your computer.
- Click Map Headers.
- Adjust the headers of your Excel file to match the system headers. Use the Move command to place your headers in front of the corresponding system headers and the Lock command to lock them.
- To completely ignore mapping of the field data in system headers, you can click Ignore in the corresponding rows. As a result, the system will mark the ignored row with gray. If you change your mind and would like to map this data, click Acknowledge.
- When ready, click Validate.
- After successful validation, click Import File.
- Open the dashboard to check the imported data.
To edit a case record, click Action > Details next to the record that you are going to edit.
For more information about how you can edit a case record, see NextBroker: Client/Prospect Card.
To delete a case record, you should first archive it. Therefore, do the following:
- Click Actions > Archive next to the record that you are going to delete.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click OK.
- In the upper-right corner above the cases table, expand the Quick Filters pane.
- In the General section, select the Archived checkbox. As a result, the cases table will be instantly filtered to view only the archived cases.
- Now locate the record that you are going to delete and click Action > Delete. The Delete action is available only for the archived cases.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click Confirm. Please note that the deletion cannot be undone.