NextHR users with the Admin role can generate business reports with data related to employees, attendance, payroll, and more. To access the Reports page, click Dashboard, and then go to the Reports tab.
We will use the Employee report as an example to explain you how NextHR reports work. To generate a report with specific data related to clients:
- On the Employee tab, click Create.
- The system will suggest that you select the fields which you want to export to an Excel file. All fields are selected by default, but you can deselect all of them. You can also use the quick filter above to narrow down the search results.
- For our example, let’s export the data related to cities where the employees live. To specify that we want to export only data related to the city, we need to expand the Employee(s) Information pane, deselect the All checkbox, and then select the City checkbox.
- It is also possible to save these settings as a template. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Save as Template, enter the name of the template, and then click Save.
- To save this report as an Excel file, click the download icon under Actions.
- If you do not plan to save the report as a template, just click Export to get the same Excel file.