Yes. Your agency will need to purchase a NextAgency license for each user whether they’re a broker or support staff.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NABIP member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NABIP discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Will my agency be charged for all of our users or will each be charged separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- How much does NextAgency cost?