When you sign-up for NextAgency you’ll indicate whether you’re a member in good standing in the National Association of Health Underwriters. We immediately apply the discount (which amounts to 20% off our standard licensing fee). We check with NAHU to confirm the membership of our users on a regular basis. If you’re not showing as a NAHU member we’ll contact you. This way you can work things out with NAHU. If it turns out a user is not eligible for the discount, we’ll charge the agency’s credit card for the difference. Given that the 20% savings more than covers most members’ dues, we don’t think being a NAHU member will be much of a burden.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NAHU member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NAHU discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Will my agency be charged for all of our users or will each be charged separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- How much does NextAgency cost?