Before adding a new user, you need to add a seat to your NextAgency license first. To do that, please navigate to Settings > Billing> Manage Seats. Increase the number based on the Users you wanted to add and click Save.
After you are done adding the seat to your NextAgency license, please follow the below steps to add the new users.
- Log onto NextAgency and click on your Agency Profile picture at the top right of the page. Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Administrative Settings’ tab and choose ‘Users’ from the left side menu.
- Click on the ‘Add an authorized user’ button.
- Fill in the basic information and select the appropriate role from the drop-down menu.
To change a current user’s role:
1. From the ‘Users’ page (Settings > Administrative settings > Users) find the user for whom you want to change the role and click 'Edit User' from the actions menu.
2. Select the appropriate role from the Drop down and click ‘Save’.