Yes. As part of the sign-up process you and your clients will sign a business associate agreement with us. We then limit access to unencrypted versions of this information to only those needing such access. Of course, our ability to protect PHI is limited to protecting the information on our service. Once it is transferred or made available to you, your agency, your clients or authorized third-parties you or they are responsible for protecting your clients’ PHI.
Articles in this section
- What encryption does NextAgency use?
- Can I access the financial data of my clients and their employees?
- Can NextAgency personnel access financial information of my client’s employees?
- Will you communicate directly with my clients?
- What can NextAgency use client data for?
- Who owns my client data?
- Is NextAgency HIPAA compliant?
- How do you protect data from hackers?