We encrypt user’s data—from login to logout—with one of the highest encryption standards available, including 256-bit SSL encryption (the same technology that banks use to keep your account information safe). Our in-house security team regularly reviews every security aspect of NextAgency. We also keep a real-time audit log of all data access and changes made by administrators, employers, brokers’ employees and our automated system. We also use outside parties to test our security and report to us any vulnerabilities they discover. We act quickly to address their findings.
Articles in this section
- What encryption does NextAgency use?
- Can I access the financial data of my clients and their employees?
- Can NextAgency personnel access financial information of my client’s employees?
- Will you communicate directly with my clients?
- What can NextAgency use client data for?
- Who owns my client data?
- Is NextAgency HIPAA compliant?
- How do you protect data from hackers?