NextBroker provides an internal mailing system that you can synchronize with your Gmail or Outlook account and use it to exchange emails within your agency. You can import emails, contacts, calendar events and notes from your existing email account. Any actions that you take in Office 365/Outlook or Gmail are also mirrored in NextMail. To open NextMail, click NextMail in the navigation bar.
Associating Emails with Cases
To associate the emails in NextMail with NextBroker cases, follow these steps:
- Select the email that you want to associate.
- In the upper-right corner of the NextMail page, click Actions > Associate to Cases.
- In the popup that appears, click in the Groups/Individuals field or start typing the name of the case and then select it from the drop-down.
- Click Copy Email. After that, the system will notify you that the email(s) was or were successfully assigned to cases.
Composing New Mails
To compose a mail in NextMail, follow these steps:
- In the upper-left corner of the NextMail page, click Compose.
- Fill in the standard email fields and click Send.
Replying To Emails
To reply to an email, click either Reply or Reply All at the bottom of the email.
Please note that all of these actions will be mirrored in your Gmail or Outlook account.
Setting Up NexMail
Under NextMail settings, you can add or delete email accounts, adjust the contact lists for those accounts, and adjust the folders that you want or don't want to see. To open NextMail settings, follow these steps:
- Hover over your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, go to the Integration tab.
- On the NextMail subtab that opens, you can see a list of linked email accounts and actions that are available for them.
- View: Open the NextMail inbox for this account.
- Show/Hide: Select the email folders that you want to show or hide in NextMail for this account.
- Re-Sync: Re-synchronize the account with the linked Gmail or Outlook account.
- Settings: Select folders that you would like to sync, and then click Synchronize.