In NextBroker, you can organize your prospect and client cases by using tags. To manage tags, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextBroker page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, go to the Sales Settings tab.
- Go to the Tags subtab.
On the Tags page, you can see a list of all tags that have been created in NextBroker, with their names, descriptions, and available actions.
Adding a Tag
To add a new tag, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add Tag.
- On the Add New Tag page that opens, enter a name and description of the tag.
- Click Save.
The following tag management options are available in the tags list:
- Tags required for new case: Set this slider in the upper-right corner of the page to either Yes or No in order to specify whether you would like to make tags mandatory for each new prospect/client case.
- Editing the tags: Click Actions > Edit.
- Assigning the tags: Click Actions > Assign to Case(s). In the popup that opens, select the prospect or client case(s) to which you are going to assign the tag, and then click Save.
- Deleting the tags: Click Actions > Delete.
Viewing the Assigned Tags
You can view the assigned tags at the bottom of the Summary page of the Prospect/Client card under Tags. From here you can also open the Manage Tags page and assign more tags.
Filtering the Cases by Tags
You can also use tags in quick filters to populate results in your CRM based on a certain tag. To do it, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the home page, expand the Quick Filters pane.
- Expand the Details pane.
- Click the Tags field and select the required tag(s) from the dropdown.
As a result, the list will show only the cases that have the specified tags assigned to them.