When you sign-up for NextAgency you’ll be able to join your local NAHU chapter as part of the process. Or you can join now at NAHU.org. In many states, the discount we offer NAHU members more than covers their NAHU dues. Even if it doesn’t, NAHU is a tremendous value. NAHU represents brokers’ interests in Washington and your state capital, provides powerful education and compliance tools and offers the chance to network with professional colleagues.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NAHU member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NAHU discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Will my agency be charged for all of our users or will each be charged separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- How much does NextAgency cost?