When you sign-up for NextAgency you’ll be able to join your local NABIP chapter as part of the process. Or you can join now at NAHU.org. In many states, the discount we offer NABIP members more than covers their NABIP dues. Even if it doesn’t, NABIP is a tremendous value. NABIP represents brokers’ interests in Washington and your state capital, provides powerful education and compliance tools and offers the chance to network with professional colleagues.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NABIP member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NABIP discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Will my agency be charged for all of our users or will each be charged separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- How much does NextAgency cost?