In the unlikely event of a dispute over whether we have successfully completed the NextConcierge process, you and we agree to work in good faith to reach a mutually amendable solution. In the unlikely event we reach an impasse, we may: stop further onboarding of your data; delete previously on-boarded data from our servers; return to you any physical material you provided to us; and terminate your NextAgency subscription. You will owe no additional fees, but will not receive a refund of any fees paid prior to this termination.
Articles in this section
- What if I'd like you to onboard additional information after the NextConcierge process ends?
- Will NextConcierge also load my clients information into NextHR?
- Am I required to use NextConcierge?
- What if we disagree about whether the NextConcierge process is complete?
- Who decides when the NextConcierge process is completed?
- How long does the NextConcierge process usually take?
- How much does NextConcierge cost?
- What is the difference between NextConcierge Standard and NextConcierge Premium?
- What is NextConcierge?