No, NextConcierge is an optional service. If you want to on-board your agency information yourself, feel free. If you want us to do the importing for you, we’re happy to help. It’s your choice. You may want to decide in the first two months after you initially purchase NextAgency, however, as you’ll save on licensing fees if you opt-in to NextConcierge during this time period.
Articles in this section
- What if I'd like you to onboard additional information after the NextConcierge process ends?
- Will NextConcierge also load my clients information into NextHR?
- Am I required to use NextConcierge?
- What if we disagree about whether the NextConcierge process is complete?
- Who decides when the NextConcierge process is completed?
- How long does the NextConcierge process usually take?
- How much does NextConcierge cost?
- What is the difference between NextConcierge Standard and NextConcierge Premium?
- What is NextConcierge?