It is possible to send an invitation to an employer within NextBroker so they can activate it and log in to their own custom NextHR portal.
Sending an Invitation
To send an invitation, follow these steps:
- Open a case record that is relevant to this employer.
- On the Summary tab under Details, click Invite to use NextHR.
- In the form that pops up, enter the contact details of a person who will be administering the NextHR portal, including the email address to which NextBroker will send the invitation.
- When ready, click Save.
- Set the NextHR portal subdomain for the employer where they will log in to manage their HR. The system will suggest you an automatically generated subdomain based on the case name, but you can also create your own.
- When ready, click Save.
- The system will generate an invitation email for the employer. If necessary, add the CC, change the suggested message template, and then click Send.
Viewing the Invitation Details
Information about the sent invitation will appear on the Summary tab under Details. You will see the date and time when the invite was sent as well as the total number of invites. You can also re-send the invitation by clicking the same Invite to use NextHR link. For invitations that have already been sent, this will directly open the email template.
Details about the administrator to whom you have sent the invitation will appear on the Contacts tab of the relevant case record. From here you can also re-send the invite or change the administrator.
Accepting the Invitation
When the employer receives an invitation email, they should click Accept Invite and follow these steps:
Set the password to log in to NextHR, and then click Continue to open the NextHR onboarding dashboard. Please note that by default, NextHR will identify the logged-in user as an employee, so they should click Switch Role in the navigation bar on the left, and then click Admin.
As a result, they will be able to set up their NextHR portal, hire employees, etc.
Managing Interaction with NextBroker
After the hired employees undergo the onboarding procedure in NextHR, it will be possible to share the information with brokers in NextBroker. For this, the employer needs to do the following:
- Go to Business Information > Share Settings.
- On the Share Settings tab, select employees whose data you are going to share.
- Expand the Select Fields pane and choose the fields relevant to the employees that you are going to share.
- Click Share With Broker.
Back in NextBroker, you will see that the employee information has appeared on the Employees tab of the relevant case.
On the Employees tab, you can further edit the employee data - add teams, assign workflows, benefits, tasks, notes, etc. - by clicking the contact's name.