NextAgency now allows you to reach your clients with email campaigns. This article explains how to use our email campaigns with your agency’s CRM data to target your clients, improve customer retention, drive sales, and achieve effective marketing results.
Introduction to Setting Up Email Campaigns with NextMail Integration
- In the navigation pane, click Fast Access >Email Campaigns.
- At the top of the Email Campaigns page, you can view some Quick Statistics about your previous email campaigns, such as the number of sent emails, spam emails, and bounces both for all the time and today.
Linking Your Email to Email Campaigns
- To link an email account, below the Quick Statistics section on the right, click Manage Emails.
- The Campaign Emails page opens. In the upper-right corner of the page, click New.
- In the Add Email popup that opens, enter your email account, and then click Add.
- You will receive a verification email to the address that you have just entered. Go to that email’s inbox, open the verification email, and then verify your address. Note: If you do not see the verification email, please check your Spam or Trash folders.
Creating Your Email Campaign
- Having set up and verified your email, you can add a new email campaign. Below the Quick Statistics section on the right, click Add Email Campaign.
- It is now a three-step process to edit, manage, and schedule your campaign. First, choose a name for your email campaign, describe it, and then click Continue.
Customizing and Editing Your Email’s Details
- Second, set up your email message. Specify the sender and the recipient in the From and To fields, accordingly. Note: For email recipients, you can choose either a Primary Contact, Administrator Contact, or Lead.
Personalizing Your Email
- Now enter the email subject. In the body of the email, we have integrated some simple Receiver Fields so that you can make your emails seem more personalized and unique. For example, you can add such personalized fields as First Name, Last Name, Broker of Record, and more. Having entered the email’s text body and edited it to best reflect your agency, click Continue.
Sending Your Email with Time-Driven Precision
- The last step of setting up your campaign is scheduling. On this page, you will be able to schedule your email to be sent at a specific time.
Customizing Your Email Campaign for Optimal Results
- Finally, filter your campaign so that it will reach only the specific cases or clients. We have built robust filtering tools so you can make decisions and send emails to your clients at a granular level. You can filter by client name, date of birth, renewal date, specific product type, and more.
Reviewing Your Campaign
- Having set up all of your filters, in the upper-right corner of the Filters pane, click Calculate Case Count to see how many cases will be affected/emails will be sent out.
Finalizing Your Campaign
- Now, scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click either Publish Live or Save as Draft. If you decide to save your campaign as a draft, you can easily come back to the Email Campaigns page, click the Actions button next to the draft campaign, and then select Set to Active.
Viewing Your Campaign’s Performance
At the top of the Email Campaigns page, you can view some quick statistics about your previous campaigns, such as the number of sent emails, spam emails, and bounces both for all the time and today.