Glad you asked. NextAgency saves insurance agencies time, money, and clients with a powerful agency management system (AMS) featuring customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, and commission tracking tools. Designed for life and health agencies, the software is easy to customize for your agency.
NextAgency is an agency management system featuring CRM, marketing, and commission tools. NextAgency also includes the support and training you need to make the most of the software. Specifically, NextAgency includes, but is not limited to:
- Access controls (who can see and do what in your NextAgency)
- Automated workflows
- Calendar integration
- Commission management (optional)
- Contact management
- Custom fields support for cases, commissions, contacts, policies, and sub-agents
- Customer service (free)
- Dashboard (providing data on key metrics)
- Document management
- Drip marketing campaigns
- Email campaigns (bulk emails and newsletters)
- Email integration through IMAP
- Reporting tools (create your own reports)
- Personalized to-do list
- Policy management
- Security tools (two-factor authorization and time out enforcement)
- Sub-agent commission statement generation
- Sub-agent management
- Texting through an agency-wide number
- Training (free)
What NextAgency does not include is the need to make a long term commitment. Our monthly license is truly month-to-month.
NextAgency keeps your agency organized, effective, and efficient by bringing together your information concerning prospects, clients, policies, agents, carriers, and commissions. You decide who on your team can access what information (e.g., you may not want everyone seeing commissions).
NextAgency houses your agency's contacts, documents, emails, texts, notes, tasks, policies, policy information and more. Because the data is in the clouds (meaning your data is stored and protected by Amazon Web Services) you have access to what you need, when you need it.
NextAgency's agency management system tools allow you to do more than access your data. Our reports and dashboard enable you to analyze and learn from your data. This means you and your team not only work more effectively, but smarter as well.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools help you track, foster, and manage your relationships with prospects and clients. NextAgency provides a number of CRM tools, including:
- Automated emails based on case status (e.g., renewal date)
- Case management
- Contact management (including relationships and custom fields)
- Document and forms management
- Email integration
- Policy management
- and more
NextAgency not only helps you retain clients, it helps you generate them as well. Among the marketing tools included with NextAgency are:
- Drip marketing campaign tools
- Email campaigns tools (blast emails and newsletters)
- Lead widget for your website (feeds directly into NextAgency)
- Reports and other data analytic tools to help you market better
The commission tools in NextAgency help you get the money you've earned.
- Analyze your commissions with powerful reports (including history, variance, and pivot tables)
- Enter commission data from PDF or paper statements (with time saving tools)
- Generate sub-agent statements
- Import commission data from spreadsheets
- Manage sub-agents
- Restrict access to commission information
- Separately track commissions, overrides, bonuses, and fees
- Share commission data with sub-agents and other external users
- Split commissions by percentage, PEPM, or flat fee
- Sub-agent management
NextAgency provides free customer service throughout the business day. You can reach the customer service team by text through the green help button on every page or call them at (469) 269-2226.
When you use the help button to submit a question, your message goes to the entire team, resulting in a faster response. Better still, we not only explain the answer, but we often will send you a screencast showing you the solution. This means most issues are resolved quickly in one contact.
Training is available to you and your team not just when you first sign-up for NextAgency, but at any time. Contact customer support to set-up a webinar for your entire agency, specific departments, or just new hires. Even long-time agencies benefit from sessions to review the many new functions and features we add throughout the year.
Support and training come free with NextAgency. There is a fee for our NextConcierge on-boarding service. This process does more than train you in migrating your current data into NextAgency, but does much of the work for you. To learn more, please check out the "Using NextConcierge" section.
Extend the power of NextAgency by connecting the software to other tools your agency uses. NextAgency integrates with other platforms in three ways:
- Built-in Integrations: Connect NextAgency to Ease, one of the nation's leading benefit management systems. Or share data with QuickBooks (coming summer 2021)
- Zapier: Zapier is a community of over 3,000 software vendors that enables sharing of basic data.
- NextAgency API: APIs enable deep, custom integrations. The NextAgency API is ideal for connecting any proprietary software you have to our agency management system. (API documents are available here).