We will not send marketing messages to your clients without your permission. The only direct communication we have with your clients concerns the NextAgency platform. For example, we’ll provide them with information they need to use of the platform, let them know when maintenance is being done, and make them aware of NextAgency enhancements.
Articles in this section
- What encryption does NextAgency use?
- Can I access the financial data of my clients and their employees?
- Can NextAgency personnel access financial information of my client’s employees?
- Will you communicate directly with my clients?
- What can NextAgency use client data for?
- Who owns my client data?
- Is NextAgency HIPAA compliant?
- How do you protect data from hackers?