We can’t guarantee that information during electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism can never be hacked, but we take our responsibility to protect the data you and your clients entrust to us very seriously. When you or your clients enter sensitive information (such as sign-in credentials) our security protocols kick in. We adhere to among the highest available encryption standards, 256-bit SSL encryption. Data is transferred with high-grade TLS and multi-layered encryption at rest with AES-128. Encryption keys are stored separately from your data. Our employee’s access to sensitive data requires multiple authentications and is restricted to a limited number of authorized personnel performing specific tasks for our customers. When our personnel do not need access to critical data the information is either fully-or-partially redacted. For example, customer service reps will be presented with only the last four digits of an employee’s social security number whenever feasible.
Articles in this section
- What encryption does NextAgency use?
- Can I access the financial data of my clients and their employees?
- Can NextAgency personnel access financial information of my client’s employees?
- Will you communicate directly with my clients?
- What can NextAgency use client data for?
- Who owns my client data?
- Is NextAgency HIPAA compliant?
- How do you protect data from hackers?