The Reports tab in the navigation bar gives you access to the Agency Reports page, from which you can generate Excel reports with data related to:
- Comp Disclosure form (Group)
- Customer Service
- Case Contacts
- Carrier Overview
- Commission History
- Sub Agents
Commissions (Pivot Tables)
- BOR Summary
- Carrier Summary
- Client Summary
- Product Summary
- Sub Agents Summary
- Sub Agency Summary
- Carrier Offering
- Enrollment Kits
- Sales Team
- Sub Agent Carrier/Products
- Sub Agent Contact
Tasks, Tickets, and Notes
- Tasks History
We will use the Cases report as an example to explain to you how NextAgency reports work. To generate a report with specific data related to clients:
- On the Cases tab, click Create.
- The system will suggest that you select the fields which you want to export. The fields are color-coded and divided into several groups: Case Info, Status Info, System Info, and Case Custom Info.
- From the above screenshot, we have selected to export the data related to the case info only.
- It is also possible to save these fields as a template. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Save as Template, enter the name of the template, and then click Save. The report will appear in the list. You can also hit Run on this page to generate the Report.
- To save this report as an Excel file, click Actions > Run.
6. It is also possible to create a copy of the report. To do it, click Actions > Copy Report.
The copy will appear in the list.
To remove the report or report template, click Actions > Delete, and then click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
Let's create another example report on Unpaid commissions. Follow these steps:
- Under Commissions, click on Unpaid Reports.
- Click the Create button.
- Select the fields that you wanted to have in the report.
- If needed, customize the columns by dragging them to change their order or adding empty columns.
- When ready, you can save the report as a template to use in the future. You can click on Run to generate the Report.