Yes, you can purchase a NextAgency license for anyone in your agency and assign them the role of Writing Broker or Administrative Broker (please see the “Roles and Permissions” FAQs for more details).
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NABIP member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NABIP discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Will my agency be charged for all of our users or will each be charged separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- How much does NextAgency cost?