Yes, you can purchase a NextAgency license for anyone in your agency and assign them the role of Writing Broker or Administrative Broker (please see the “Roles and Permissions” FAQs for more details). Please know, however, users you sign-up as a broker-user will appear on the homepage of your clients’ NextHR platform. Consequently, broker-users should be licensed agents.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NAHU member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NAHU discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Is there a single agency bill or are users invoiced separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- What's the difference between NextAgency Essential and NextAgency Premium?