We pro-rate license fees so all the users in your agency have the same renewal date. New users are pro-rated whether you pay monthly or annually.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NAHU member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NAHU discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Is there a single agency bill or are users invoiced separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- What's the difference between NextAgency Essential and NextAgency Premium?