Unlike some vendors that try to lock you into multi-year contracts, you can cancel your NextAgency subscription any time. Your subscription will remain active through the billing period you have paid for. During this time you can continue to use NextAgency. With NextAgency your data belongs to you, not us. So you can use the remainder of your billing period to export your data. If you need extra time to off-load your data, call us. We’ll work something out. At the end of your billing period your subscription is deactivated and your data will soon, thereafter, be deleted.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
- I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
- I’m not a NAHU member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
- How do I claim the NAHU discount?
- Can I pay for our licenses by check?
- Will my agency be charged for all of our users or will each be charged separately?
- If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
- Does each user in my agency need a license?
- How much does NextAgency cost?