To manage tasks in NextAgency, do the following:
- In the navigation bar, click Timeline.
- In the upper-right corner of the Timeline page, click Add Task/Ticket.
- In the Add Task/Ticket window that opens, fill in the following data:
- Title: Enter a descriptive title of the task.
- Include in Service Report: Select this checkbox if the task should be included in the service report.
- Stage: Select the current status of the task.
- Task Type: Select the type of the task.
- Priority: Enter the number that defines the priority of the task, from 1 to 99.
- Location: Enter the location that is relevant to the task.
- Assigned To: Select a broker who is going to work on the task.
- Cases: Select one or several cases that are relevant to the task.
- Tags: Select the existing or enter the new tags by which you can find the task record.
- Due Date/Time: Specify the date and time by which the assignee should complete the task.
- Notifications: Specify the time period from which NextAgency should notify the assignee about the due task. You can add several notifications by clicking Add a notification.
- Body: Enter the content of the task.
- Add files: Attach files to the task, if there are any.
- When ready, click Save.
As a result, the task will appear on the Tasks tab of the case record, from where you can further edit it. To add more tasks that are relevant to this case, click New Task.