In NextAgency, you can add and manage workflows - groups of tasks that are triggered by specific actions, e.g. contact any client five months, three months, two months and one month before they turn 65.
To start managing the workflows, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextAgency page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, go to the Automations tab.
- Select Workflows.
On the Workflows page, you can see a list of all workflows that have been created in NextAgency with their names, descriptions, triggers, and available actions.
Adding a Workflow
To add a new workflow, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add Workflow.
- On the Add New Worfklow page that opens, enter a name and description of the workflow.
- Add a trigger to activate the workflow.
- Specify a trigger type.
- Add a task, checklist, or email to be assigned upon the trigger.
- Specify the task, checklist or email's information and creation date, such as Before 2 Weeks. If needed, add more actions or remove those that you no longer need
- When ready, click Finish, Save and Activate or Save Draft.
The following workflow management options are available in the workflows list:
- Editing the workflow: Click Actions > Edit.
- Deleting the workflow: Click Actions > Delete.
- Duplicating the workflow: Click Actions > Duplicate.
- Set the workflow to the draft status: Click Actions > Set to draft.
- View basic workflow info: Click Actions > View.
You can view any assigned workflows at the bottom of the Summary page of a case record under Assigned Workflow(s). From here you can also terminate any workflows currently in progress.