Similar to workflows, checklists are groups of tasks that are triggered by specific actions. The difference is that a checklist is triggered when it is assigned to a case, e.g. review the applications for completeness > send to carrier > put in accounting software > contact the group 3 months later.
To start managing the checklists, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextAgency page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, go to the Automations tab.
- Go to the Checklists subtab.
On the Checklists page, you can see a list of all checklists that have been created in NextAgency, with their names, descriptions, authors, creation dates, and available actions.
Creating a Checklist
To create a new checklist, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Create Checklist.
- On the Create Checklist page that opens, enter a name and description of the checklist.
- Click Add Task to create a task for the checklist.
- In the Checklist Task form that opens, fill in the fields as you would do when creating a new task. However, please note the additional, checklist-specific field group - Task Creation Date. Here you should select one of the following options:
- Upon assigning to Case: Select this option to create a task when this checklist is assigned to a case.
- Upon completion of Task: Select this option to create a task when the stage of the associated task changes to Completed.
- When ready, click Save. The checklist will appear in the table.
The following checklist management options are available:
- Viewing the checklists: Click the name of the checklist in the table.
- Editing the checklists: Click Actions > Edit.
- Deleting the checklists: Click Actions > Delete.
- Duplicating the checklists: Click Actions > Duplicate.
- Assigning the checklists: Click Actions > Assign to Case(s). In the popup that opens, select the prospect or client case(s) to which you are going to assign the checklist, and then click Save.
You can view the assigned checklists at the bottom of the Summary page of the Prospect/Client card under Assigned Checklist(s) as well as assign new workflows. From here you can also open the Manage Checklists page.