Update : You can now view a video tutorial describing NextText here.
You can use NextText to send direct messages to your prospects or clients in real-time. Before you start, you should set up the text message format as follows:
- Go to Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to the Integrations tab.
- On the Integrations page, go to the NextText tab.
- On the NextText page, you can customize the message format with various tokens. Click Edit to select the token fields, such as User First/Last Name, Agency Owner First/Last Name, and/or Agency Name, to be automatically added to your messages.
- When ready, click Save.
To exchange direct messages, follow these steps:
- On the home page, open the case record of the prospect or client that you want to text.
- All phone numbers on the Contacts page will be automatically listed on the NextText page.
- On the NextText page, you can exchange direct messages with the prospect's or client's contacts.
- When you type your message, the settings will be applied to the message body. For example, if you have selected User First Name + User Last Name, the name is Malcolm Henney, and the message body is Test, then the message will look like this:
- When your prospects or clients reply to your text messages, you will see a notification at the top of the page.
- Click the notification to open the text message module where you can see all of your pending new messages.
- Click the contact's name to display the associated cases, phone number, and basic contact information.