Each case within NextAgency has a set of stages/pipelines that you can change as you proceed with this case. The stages differ depending on the sales status of the case. They are marked with colors directly on the dashboard, in the cases table. You can filter the table by sales status, and then click the current stage of any record to view other available stages.
You can also create your own, custom stages. To do it, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextAgency page, click your profile icon and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page that opens, go to the Sales Settings tab.
- Go to the Stages subtab.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that opens, click Add Stage.
- In the Add Stage dialog that pops up, enter the following data:
- Stage Name: Enter a short and descriptive title of the stage.
- Sales Status: Select the sales status for which you are adding the stage, either prospect or client.
- Win Percentage: If needed, enter the percentage that indicates the probability of reaching this stage.
- Color/Font Color: Select the color to visualize the stage.
- When ready, click Save.
The stage record will appear in the table. Use the search box to easily locate it. It is also possible to either edit or delete the record under Actions.
The stage is also added to the case records on the dashboard:
You can use the filters on the Cases/Policies page to show only the clients that have a specific Stage assigned.