Similar to tasks, tickets are to-do items. However, unlike tasks, they are NOT associated with a specific case. Here are some examples: get groceries for a company party, arrange an internal company meeting, wait for furniture delivery, create new birthday invitations for staff, etc.
To manage tickets in NextBroker, do the following:
- In the navigation bar, click Tickets.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that opens, click New Ticket.
- In the Add Ticket window that opens, fill in the following data:
- Title: Enter a descriptive title of the ticket.
- Include in Service Report: Select this checkbox if the ticket should be included in the service report.
- Stage: Select the current status of the ticket.
- Task Type: Select the type of the ticket.
- Priority: Enter the number that defines the priority of the ticket, from 1 to 99.
- Location: Enter the location that is relevant to the ticket.
- Assigned To: Select a broker who is going to work on the ticket.
- Cases: If you are creating a ticket, not a task, leave this field empty. If you fill in this field, the ticket will be automatically converted to a task because a ticket cannot be associated with a case.
- Tags: Select the existing or enter the new tags by which you can find the ticket record.
- Due Date/Time: Specify the date and time by which the assignee should complete the ticket.
- Notifications: Specify the time period from which NextBroker should notify the assignee about the due ticket. You can add several notifications by clicking Add a notification.
- Body: Enter the content of the ticket.
- Add files: Attach files to the ticket, if there are any.
- When ready, click Save. The ticket will appear in the list.
To find the tickets quickly and easily, you can filter them by various parameters: