To start managing the state licenses, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner of any NextBroker page, click your profile icon and choose View Profile.
- On the My Profile page that opens, go to the State Licenses tab.
- On the State Licenses tab, you can see a list of all licenses that have been created in NextBroker, with the following data:
- Default: Select this option if you want to set this license as default in NextBroker.
- Name: The name of the agency that holds the license.
- License Number: The ID of the license.
- State: US state where this license is valid.
- Entity Type: Type of the license holder - either Agency or Broker.
- License Type: Services for which this license is valid.
- Renewal Date: Date on which the license should be renewed.
- Remove: Click this link to delete the license records from the list.
- Add License: Add a new license record to the list (an empty line will appear).
You can edit the license records directly in the list.