NextAgency offers a wide variety of integrations to help you do more, more quickly, with automation. This includes making available to you our API and integration through the Zapier platform. This article describes how to connect NextAgency with other software platforms through Zapier.
Zapier makes it easy to move data between two software applications. We use workflows ("zaps") to help automatically move data between NextAgency and other software programs. For example, you can connect NextAgency to Calendly and automatically create a lead when someone sets-up an appointment with you.
There are literally hundreds of software platforms in the Zapier community. By automating repetitive tasks, we help you gain greater value from both NextAgency and other software you use. The result: you save time and money.
Here's how to automate your daily tasks in NextAgency with Zapier:
- Create a Zapier account if you don't already have one. (https://zapier.com/home).
- Request an invite to our Zapier integration. Simply click on the Help button at the bottom right of any page in NextAgency or send an email to email@example.com stating your interest in integrating with Zapier. This must be done by an Administrative Broker or their designee. Our support team will send you the invitation.
- Use this invitation in Zapier to confirm your authority to link with NextAgency
- Go to My Apps in Zapier and select NextAgency.
- Zapier will ask you to provide a NextAgency API key so the app can connect to your NextAgency account.
- To get the API key, in the blue navigation pane select Fast Access and then click on the Settings link. On the Agency Settings > Profile page copy the key from the Zapier API Key fiel.
- Paste the key in the API Key field in Zapier and click Yes, Continue.
- NextAgency will appear under My Apps. You can test the integration as well as reconnect or disconnect it.
Connect NextAgency to Another Software Application
Now you can create workflow that connect NextAgency with other software platforms. Let's say you want to create a lead in NextAgency each time someone uses Calendly to schedule an appointment with you. Follow these steps:
- In your Zapier account, open the navigation pane and click Make a Zap.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, type a name for your zap (for example, "Calendly Leads").
- Under When this happens... > Choose App & Event, search for Calendly and choose the app from the search results.
- Under Choose Trigger Event, select Invitee Created, and then click Continue.
- Sign in to your Calendly account.
- Under Do this..., select NextAgency for Choose App, Create Lead for Choose Action Event, and then click Continue.
- Under Choose Account, sign in to your NextAgency account or select the account if you're already signed in, and then click Continue.
- Customize the lead and click Continue.
- Zapier will check the data and then test the connection.